The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the east of the Indian mainland geographically, is a splendid island in the Bay of Bengal. Once a hill range extending from Myanmar to Indonesia, these picturesque undulating islands, islets numbering around 572, are covered with dense rain-fed, damp and evergreen forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands have been declared as two of the 218 endemic bird area of the world. As many as 270 species and sub-species of birds have been reported existing in these islands, 106 of them being endemic. The Andaman Wood Pigeon, Andaman Padauk and Dugong are declared as State Bird, State Tree and State Animal respectively. There are about 96 Wildlife Sanctuaries, nine National Parks and one Biosphere Reserve in the islands. These islands are blessed with the bounties of both south-west and north-east monsoons.
- 02 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing at Port Blair in Ryan’s Residency or similar
- 01 Night Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing at Havelock in Radhakrishna Hotel or similar
- 01 Night Accommodation on Duble/Twin Sharing at Neil Island in Save Green or similar
- Transfer to Inter Island in ITT MAJESTIC/NAUTIKA/similar.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets, boat tickets of sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- All dedicated vehicle charges (Scorpio, Xylo, Ertiga, Tavera, Swift D-zire etc.) as per itinerary in AC.
- Air Fare / Train Fare, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide.
- Vehicle is not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Any expense arising due to unforeseen circumstances is not included. The Client has to bear the extra charge on the spot.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Any surplus charges due to natural calamities, client has to bear the extra charge on the spot
- 5% GST will be extra.
Terms and Condition:
- Above is just a quote. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailingdoes not take place due to weather or payload restrictions. However, we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of the ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation policy is as per hotel and ferry policy.
- In case of cancellation for the group from organizer side due to any unavoidable
- Circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies opting for transfer of booking to other groups, then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client-side after the registration at any point in time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 7 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to keep us informed at least 15 days prior to the departure date. If you inform us 15 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount would be refunded, and under 15 days 0% amount would be refunded.