Bhutan – The Land of Thunder Dragon is such a place where peace and happiness prevail every corner of this dragon land. Stuck in between two major countries, India and China – this tiny yet stunningly beautiful country is encircled by mighty Himalayan ranges and adorned with beautiful valleys, high passes, perennial rivers and the precious – ever smiling people with sacred heart. Go for a Bhutan Tour. Bhutan is really a gift of Mother Nature and the people of Bhutan is excessively concern to preserve the boon that they have derived from ages.
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Phuntsholing at Hotel Ga Me Ga or Similar
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Thimphu at Damisa Hotel or Similar
- 01 Nights Accommodation at Punakha at Hotel Vara or Similar
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Paro at Rema Resort and Similar
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in below mentioned hotels
- Round Bagdogra airport pick up/drop from Phuentsholing by Innova/ Xylo
- Round trip transportation Non Ac (SUV/Hiace/Coaster) depending on group size, including airport pick up/drop (vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- SDF (Sustainable Development Fee)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel
- An exclusive English speaking guide service in Bhutan
- Internal permits for visiting municipal areas
- Daily 1 ltr of water bottle
- Applicable Bhutan Government taxes
- Any Air Tickets
- Monument entrances Museum visiting frees.
- Gala dinner supplement for Christmas and New year Eve
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates.
- TCS will be applicable over and above the total cost of included GST.
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.