Leh To Leh 6N 7D
Leh To Leh 6N 7D
The Srinagar to Manali Bike Tour via Ladakh takes a rider through three different Himalayan regions; Kashmir Valley, Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh. Each of these regions offers landscapes that are both incomparable and indescribable. We start the expedition from Srinagar (the biggest city in Kashmir Valley) and make our way to Leh (the biggest city in Ladakh) via the Indo-Pak war battlefield of Kargil. The first couple of days of riding offers some of the most stunning views but the landscape changes drastically after reaching Leh. From lush green mountains in Kashmir, it changes to barren brown mountains in Ladakh.
During the 11-day Ladakh bike trip we are going to ride through popular places such as Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake and at the same time explore a remote border village known as Turtuk. The journey is going to be organised in the form of a group with riders coming in from all over Indian and some other parts of the world. A group of trained and experienced people from Adventure Nation is going to lead the travellers throughout this Srinagar to Manali Bike Trip via Ladakh. After exploring all what Ladakh has to offer, we are going to ride on some of the most treacherous passes and make our way to the bustling and booming town of Manali.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation on a Double sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Set Menu Veg. Daily Breakfast and Dinner. (starting from first day Dinner till last day breakfast in Hotel & Camps)
- SUV car leh to leh
- Airpot pickup and drop
- Driver cum Tour Guid
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Travel expense to Leh and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- We don’t provide any pickup or drop from Manali bus stand to hotel or vice versa.
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Permit Cost for INNER LINE PERMIT cost Rs.800 per-person.
- Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- 10000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account before 45 days of departure.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 30 days before departure
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels or similar.
- Kindly note that cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details i.e., Aadhar card, Driving License or Election Commission ID Card.
- Registration amount is nonrefundable under any circumstances which is 10,000 Rs.
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances (pandemic and any kind of external force) or rules force by the government or travel restriction by the government, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies to opt for transfer of booking to other group then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 45 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to inform us at least 45 days prior to the departure date, amount refunded would be after deducting the registration amount (Rs.10,000/-). If you inform us 30 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount will be refunded and under 20 days 0% amount would be refunded.
- If in case you are 2 passengers and have opted for 1 bike 2 rider option, and your pillion rider cancels the trip due to any reason then you have to take the solo rider package.
- If in case you inform us to change the travel dates 45 days prior to the ride date, then your booking will be shifted to your desired batch depending upon the availability & if you inform us under 30 days of the departure date your booking shall be liable to cancellation and no amount would be refunded.