The confluence of different cultures and worlds, that is Malaysia in its full glory. From some of the most ultra-modern establishments to the old-world charm, this stunning Southeast Asian country welcomes you to spend your holidays. The people who love the nightlife will enjoy the night tour in the capital city of Malaysia- Kuala Lumpur. Visit the attractions of the Kuala Lumpur in all its night glory. The people who love shopping can buy all their favorite items from the night china bazaar.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Kuala Lumpur in selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Penang in selected hotel category
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Drive Pass Putrajaya Tour – 30 mins (no stop)
- Half Day Penang City Tour on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Charge
- GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- City Tax | Tourist Tax to be paid extra directly to Hotel at time of Check-In
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.