Boasting of diverse landscapes, prominent structures, and exotic wildlife, South Africa undoubtedly appears on every traveller’s bucket list, with something for every kind of traveller. For the adventurers, there are stunning cities to explore, and breathtaking beaches. History buffs will enjoy diving deep into the history of the Apartheid regime, with museums spread across cities. Lovers of nature will savour the endless views, be it table mountains, savannahs, or hot air balloon rides over Pilanesberg National Park. And of course, South Africa tour packages will blow animal lovers away with options to go whale watching, kayaking with crocodiles, or the many wildlife safaris that Africa is best known for.
- 3 Night’s accommodation at Cape Town
- 2 Night’s accommodation at Sun City
- 1 Night accommodation at Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Meet & Greet at Airport
- Half Day Cape Town City Tour
- Tickets to Table Mountain Cable Car
- Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Guided Tour of Gold Reef City with English Speaking Guide
- All Transfers & Sightseeing are on Private Basis in A/C Luxury Vehicle
- Return International & Domestic Airfares
- Cost of South Africa Tourist Visa
- Cost of Travel Insurance
- Mandatory Tips for On-Ground Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc). It is mandatory to pay USD 5 per person per day.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions column.
- Expenses of personal nature like bottled water, mini bar, paid channels, Porterage, laundry, TIPS etc.
- Cost RT-PCR Test or Quarantine cost in South Africa (if applicable)
- Any lunches or additional meals during the tour.
- Cost of Optional tours.
- GST 5% as per govt laws (or as applicable)
- TCS @ 5% (Claimable) on Final Package Cost
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.