Statue Of Unity Fixed Departure
Statue of Unity Fixed Departure
Known as the ‘Ironman’ of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was instrumental in India’s independence struggle, and then for the integration of over 500 princely states into the Union of India.
Kutch to Kohima, Kargil, or Kanyakumari - if we can travel freely today across the beautiful and bountiful lands of India, it is because of Sardar Patel.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation on a Double sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Set Menu Veg. Daily Breakfast and Dinner. (starting from first day Dinner till last day breakfast in Hotel & Camps)
- SUV car leh to leh
- Airpot pickup and drop
- Driver cum Tour Guid
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Travel expense to Leh and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- We don’t provide any pickup or drop from Manali bus stand to hotel or vice versa.
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Permit Cost for INNER LINE PERMIT cost Rs.800 per-person.
- Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- 10000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account before 45 days of departure.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 30 days before departure
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels or similar.
- Kindly note that cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details i.e., Aadhar card, Driving License or Election Commission ID Card.
- Registration amount is nonrefundable under any circumstances which is 10,000 Rs.
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances (pandemic and any kind of external force) or rules force by the government or travel restriction by the government, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies to opt for transfer of booking to other group then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 45 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to inform us at least 45 days prior to the departure date, amount refunded would be after deducting the registration amount (Rs.10,000/-). If you inform us 30 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount will be refunded and under 20 days 0% amount would be refunded.
- If in case you are 2 passengers and have opted for 1 bike 2 rider option, and your pillion rider cancels the trip due to any reason then you have to take the solo rider package.
- If in case you inform us to change the travel dates 45 days prior to the ride date, then your booking will be shifted to your desired batch depending upon the availability & if you inform us under 30 days of the departure date your booking shall be liable to cancellation and no amount would be refunded.
Facts About the Statue of Unity
Costing nearly ₹3,000 crore rupees / USD $400-450 Million / Euro €305-400 Million – work on the 182-metre / 597 feet tall Statue of Unity began in 2014 and was completed in 2018.
The Statue of Unity is made to pay homage to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Also known as the Ironman of India, credited for merging over 560 princely states into what we know as the Union of India.
The Statue of Unity cost nearly ₹3,000 crores / USD $400-450 Million / Euro €350-400 Million to construct
Standing at 597 feet or 182 meters above ground level, the Statue of Unity is built as a symbol of India’s engineering and technical capabilities.
The Statue of Unity is twice the size of the Statue of Liberty in the United States, and 40% taller than China’s Spring Temple Buddha.
The height of the Statue of Unity was fixed as ‘182’ meters to match the total democratic assembly constituencies in the state of Gujarat.
The Statue of unity is designed by Padma Bhushan-winning sculptor Ram V Sutar, who has designed over 50 monuments.
Depicting Sardar Patel wearing a traditional dhoti and shawl, towering over the mighty Narmada river, looking out towards the world as a commanding yet humble, unfazed, and unafraid leader.
Larsen and Toubro and state-run Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. built the statue, with intricate bronze cladding work done by a Chinese foundry, the Jiangxi Toqine Company.
The Statue of Unity took 3.5 years to Make, starting in 2014 and completed in 2018.
It was built by a team of over 300 engineers and 3,400 workers, using 70,000 tonnes of cement, nearly 25,000 tonnes of steel, and 12,000 bronze panels covering the structure, weighing around 1,700 tons.
The base of the Statue of Unity is constructed with over 129 tonnes of scrap iron, donated by nearly 100 million farmers from across India.
The Statue of Unity monument complex covers an area of 20,000 square metres and is surrounded by a small artificial lake.
The monument is located next to the mighty river Narmada and the Sardar Sarovar Dam, with the beautiful Vindhya and Satpura mountain ranges on both sides.
The Statue of Unity hosts a viewing gallery at a height of 193 meters from sea level, which can accommodate 200 visitors at a time.
The Statue of Unity also hosts a museum with 2000 photographs, 40000 documents, video presentations, a research centre, and more dedicated to the life of Iron Man Sardar Patel.
The Statue of Unity is a three-layered structure and can withstand earthquakes and severe wind velocity.
The statue is built to withstand wind velocity up to 60 meters per second and earthquakes measuring below 6.5 on the Richter scale.
The Statue of Unity will turn from its original bronze colour to green in 100 years due to a natural aging process.