Egypt is situated in the northeast of Africa and is known to have the largest diversification in the 21st century. It has the second largest economy after Nigeria. Egypt consists of deserts with the extension of the great Sahara. Egypt is also considered a gift of the Nile. Egypt has hot and dry summers with winters as moderate. People travel to Egypt in the months from November to March. Egypt offers a surreal vibe that is likely to set you day-dreaming. Magnificent vistas of historic tombs, bewitching pyramids, and enticing river banks will set you on for a mesmerizing journey. The country is a perfect getaway destination for those who are in search of an exciting journey. From the mysterious pyramids to majestic Nile, Egypt is a country fueled with greatness and grandiose. Therefore, this itinerary will take you to the historic cities of Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria, so that you can make the most of this tour.
- 02 Night’s accommodation at Cairo- Grand Nile Tower or similar
- 03 Night’s accommodation at Hurghada- Hilton Hurghada Plaza or Similar
- Return Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 02 Lunch in Cairo and 02 Dinner in Cairo
- Experience Sound & Light show at the Pyramids of Giza
- Full Day Island & Snorkeling Tour to Mahmeya Island
- Free time at Leisure
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- Guided tour of Cairo
- Guided tour of Egyptian Museum of Cairo
- Cost of Visa & Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS as applicable
- If you wish to travel in advance i.e. before the published departure date as mentioned in the brochure or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.)
- It is mandatory to pay USD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated as of 1st June 2022.
- Applicable Government Taxes are additional (GST & TCS)
- PCR test in India & Egypt
- The tour cost does not include POE charges & passport charges.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.