The Maldives is one of the most popular and beautiful honeymoon destinations across the globe. This archipelago of islands is famous for its crystal clear ocean and lagoons, white sandy beaches, and exotic beauty. Experience the thrilling side of Maldives. After breakfast, you can go to the beach and try your hand at various water sports activities with your partner. You can explore marine life by partaking in scuba diving or witness colorful fishes and coral reefs by snorkeling.
- 04 Nights in Beach Villa at Hotel Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Round speedboat transfers via Velana International airport on shared basis
- Kids Stay & Eat Free (kids below 12)
- Cold towel and welcome drinks upon arrival at the resort
- Daily Snorkeling Trip
- Daily Snorkeling lesson Booking essentials (one day prior). All bookings are to be made at the water sport center between 08:30 to 17:00
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are free of charge Table Tennis, Billiard Table, Foosball Table Complimentary Privileges
- Kayaking – 1 hr free (8:30 – 17:30 hrs) slot and equipment are subject to availability
- Evening music entertainment Use of guests library and Internet lounge Free Wi-Fi access Free access to Kandoo Kids Club Free access to fitness center
- Government Services Tax & TCS @ 5 % each is extra on total invoice
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 35,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.