Home to a myriad of adventure activities and scenic beaches, Bali’s tropical climate, stunning green vistas, cascading waterfalls, and ideal beaches with azure blue waters, make Bali a perfect family getaway.
From age-old architectural temples to a number of fun activities like the Bali Swing, this tropical paradise offers something for everyone. Adding to this amazing tour is the rejuvenating Balinese Spa and Sunset Dinner Cruise that is sure to give you memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 05 Night’s accommodation at Hotel Solia Legian or Similar
- Return Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 05 Dinners at Indian restaurant
- Full Day Kintamani with Ubud Village Tour
- Ubud Jungle Swing – Followed With 120 Mins Spa
- Half day Royal Taman Ayun & Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Half day Water Sports Benoa – including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing / flying fish and Jet ki (parasailing subject to weather)
- Uluwatu Temple Tour Followed with Kecak Dance
- Covid Travel Insurance covering Hotel/ Institutional Quarantine stay expenses in case customer tests positive on tour (upto a maximum of $ 2500)
- 5% GST and 5% TCS as applicable
- Indonesia Visa Charges
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket
- Guaranteed early check in or late check-out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Tips and porter-age
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.