Sri Lanka holiday is exactly what you require for a refreshing break. This package is designed for you to explore the natural bounties, mesmerizing landscapes, and the historical structures of this island nation. From the palm-lined beaches to rolling hills with tea plantations, our 5 day Sri Lanka packages offer plenty of exciting opportunities for adventure and leisure.
- 01 Night Kandy accomodation at Oak Ray Regency or similar
- 01 Night Nuwara Eliya at Oak Ray Tea Bush or Similar
- 01 Night Bentota/Down South at Oak Ray Haridar Beach Resort or Similar
- 01 Night Colombo at Fairway/Global Towers or Similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Meeting and Assistance at the airport.
- Kandy City tour including Tooth relic temple, Royal botanical garden and Gem Museum.
- En Route Pinnewela elephant orphanage and spice garden
- Eliya City tour including Hagkala Garden, Seetha amman temple and Gregory Lake.
- Visit for Water Sports, Madu river Boat Ride and Turtle Farm
- Colombo City tour and Shopping
- Transportation in a Pvt Air conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur
- Local Government Tax
- Toll charges.
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Government Services Tax & Tcs @ 5 % each is extra on total invoice
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs.
- Entrance fee for any sightseeing
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Visa Fees
- Lunch or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Camera or Video permits.
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 35,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.