Singapore is the only island city-state of Southeast Asia. Visited by travelers from across the continents, Singapore tour packages facilitate them to enjoy tourist attractions, tasty food, a lively nightlife, and good shopping options at pocket-friendly rates.
Its rich cultural and natural heritage brings out the best of Singapore. And, that’s what makes this hub of exquisite tourist attractions and marvelous bunch of experiential things one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. It is an ideal place for couples, families and friends who are on the lookout for adventure, culture and delicious food. Singapore is indeed a good combination of all the exciting features we look for while choosing a destination. It is the place where dreams come true for travelers. The shopping venues give vibrant options for tourists who are interested in shopping for cheap prices. Gear up for an ultimate holiday experience with a tour to this beautiful place fringed with many tourist attractions that make it even more memorable.
- 04 nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn Atrium or Grand Copthorne Waterfront or similar
- Return economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Return Airport Transfers
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Visa & Airport taxes (Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the guest).
- Services of a professional & multilingual Akash Travels Tour Manager/ local representative. (subject to minimum 25 customers)
- Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore.
- Visit Merlion park.
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Chinese temple.
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS).
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Scentopia, Skyhelix or Wings of Time)
- Visit Jurong Bird park
- Visit Universal Studios & SEA Aquarium
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Government Services Tax & TCS @ 5 % each is extra on total invoice
- Supervised ART Test in Singapore on day 1: Per person: SGD 35 (If required as per government regulations)
- The cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Singapore.
- Optional Tours.
- Visa charges for NRI passengers.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date; in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage and passport charges.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 12,000.
- Govt Taxes & Service taxes as applicable.
- The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 15th June 2022. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Akash Travels will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in your itinerary.
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 45,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure
|% of cancellation charges per person
|More than 60 Days
|25% of holiday cost
|46 to 59 Days
|45% of holiday cost
|32 to 45 Days
|85% of holiday cost
|16 to 31 Days
|95% of holiday cost
|0 to 15 Days
|100% of holiday cost
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.