Want to explore a new tropical destination on your next family vacation? With a contrast of exotic beaches on the island and spiritual Buddhist culture at the same time, Sri Lanka is one of the perfect holiday destinations to choose from the list of Indian tour packages. This summer, take your family and kids to this wonderful destination.
Jungle Safari at Yala National Park | Madu River Safari in Bentota | Colombo city tour
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Kandy in Hotel Thilanka | Hotel Topaz or similar category hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Nuwara Eliya in Nuwara Eliya:-Araliya Red or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bentota / Kosgoda in Habitat Kosgoda or similar category hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel (except on day of arrival)
- Daily Dinner at Hotel
- Entrance Tickets to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Entrance to Spice Garden
- Entrance to Temple of Tooth Relic
- Visit to Gems Gallery
- Entrance to Kandy Cultural Show
- Entrance to Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden
- Visit to Gregory Lake with Boat Ride
- Entrance to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
- Colombo City & Shopping Tour (time permitting)
- Complimentary 500ml X 2 Mineral Water Bottles – per person per day
- Complimentary Sim Card on arrival (per room)
- Transportation in A/C Vehicle on Private Basis
- Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Cost of Sri Lanka – ETA Visa (subject to approval)
- All Local Taxes
- GST @ 5 % extra
- TCS @ 5% (claimable) to be paid by guest on Final Package Cost
- Any Video or Camera Permits
- Entrance Fees to Sightseeings other than the one’s listed above in Inclusions
- Extra Meals
- Cost of RT-PCR Test before departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Charges
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.