Famed as the “Lion City”, this cosmopolitan town deserves a spot on your ultimate bucket list. From being just a commercial hub to one of the most visited countries in Asia, this tiny, yet easy explore-destination is one of those Asian potpourris of cultures that will leave you entranced.
Apart from having the natural advantage of being a port city, Singapore also houses some exceptional manmade landscapes that will leave you spellbound. The incredible shopping malls, extravagant food, picture-perfect skyline, classy boutiques, departmental stores on Orchard Road, the exotic elements of Chinatown and Little India, and the world-class nightlife span across the spotless land of Singapore, giving you a number of chances to create fun memories for a lifetime.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Aqueen Heritage Little India or similar
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Excursion to Singapore Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
- Full Day Excursion to Universal Studios on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Singapore City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore – Boat Ride, Ultimate Film Star Experience, Marvel 4D Cinema & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- Excursion to Gardens by the Bay + Sky Park at Marina Bay Sands on Seat In Coach Basis
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- 5 % GST and TCS will be extra
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 40,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales office during working hours. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply:
|Cancellation no. of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 Days||25% of holiday cost|
|46 to 59 Days||45% of holiday cost|
|32 to 45 Days||85% of holiday cost|
|16 to 31 Days||95% of holiday cost|
|0 to 15 Days||100% of holiday cost|
Booking amount will be applicable for Cancellations of files on undecided departure date.