The Statue of Unity is the world’s tallest statue with a height of 182 metres. A huge exhibition hall covering an area of 4,647 square metres has been set up in the pedestal of the Statue of Unity. The hall showcases the life of Sardar Patel, his contributions to the Freedom Movement against British rule and his role in the merger of princely states. The Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary, the life and culture of the tribal people of Gujarat and the Sardar Sarovar Dam are also displayed through an Audio-Visual show. The monument also boasts of a viewing gallery at 135m height at the chest of the statue with a capacity of 200 tourists at a given time. A Light and Sound show using laser technology projected on the Statue of Unity takes place every evening except Monday. The colourful laser lighting system is accompanied by an excellent narration of the history and life of Sardar Patel, his contribution to the Independence Movement and the unification of India as one nation.
- 02 Night Accommodation at 3* or similar
- 02 Breakfast 02 Lunch 02 Dinner
- Children Nutrition Park
- Exhibition Hall of Statue of Unity
- Viewing Gallery
- Audio Visual Gallery
- Sardar Sarovar Dam View point
- Valley of Flower Garden
- Lazer Show and Glow Garden
- Jungle Safari
- Kahlwani to Zalwani eco-tourism bus ticket included
- Khalwani Eco Tourism, Cactus Garden R, Ekta Nursery R, Eco Tourism Circuit Bus, Arogya Van R, Butterfly Garden R, Vishwa Van R
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Travel expense like Air fares & railway tickets
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. Etc.
- Any expenses arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, route
- changes Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Fees for any adventure activity
- Travel insurance.
- 12% GST EXTRA
Terms and Condition:
- Payment should be done 100% in advance.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that a cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit the amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- 100% Cancellation Charges, if cancelled within 7 days from the check-in date
- 50% Cancellation charges, if cancelled within 10 days from the check-in date
- 25% Cancellation charges, if cancelled within 15 days from the check-in date
- 15% Cancellation charges, if cancelled in more than 15 days from the check-in date
- Date amendment charges are applicable as per cancellation Policy above