A surfeit of wide-ranging hues, abundance of design, surplus of culture, profusion of music and dance, in short, in the scorched lands of Kutch creates a mixture of loveliness, which mirrors the uniqueness, and spirit of the region. Rann of Kutch, counted among the most ecologically and culturally varied district of the state is a commemorative land of art, music, dance, and nature. For the duration of the full moon night of the winter in the middle of the breath taking and divergent backdrop, each year a three-day cheerful extravaganza crammed with hospitality, dynamism and customary essence of the region is hosted and well known as the Kutch or Rannutsav.
Kutch, also written as ‘Kachchh’ finds its roots in a fable that its map, if turned upside down, resembles ‘kachchh’, the Sanskrit word for tortoise. The villages of Kutch, despite being amid arid lands and harsh climate, have always remained fertile with diverse culture and artistry.
The Indo-Pak border lends Kutch a demography that is an eclectic mix of refugees from across the border, tribes from different regions, and religions, which reflects in its homes, food, art, social traditions and landmarks that include Jain temples, mosques, Swaminarayan Temple, museums, to name a few.
The history of Kutch is studded with legacy of artistry passed on through ages and its villages are living examples of its resilience to brave the fatal 2001 earthquake. The geographical location makes Kutch a unique destination where you can find beaches, mountains and White Desert.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing (Twin sharing rooms only for couple)
- Breakfast, Lunch Dinner
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Ac vehicle the inter trip
- All parking and tall tax
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Travel expense like Air fares & railway tickets
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. Etc.
- Any expenses arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, route changes Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Fees for any adventure activity
- Travel Insurance.
Terms and Condition:
- Payment should be done 100% in advance.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that a cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit the amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- We have the right to cancel the group at any time if in case the bookings don’t exceed 10 passengers per group.
- In case of cancellation for the group from organizer side due to any unavoidable
- Circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies opting for transfer of booking to other groups, then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client-side after the registration at any point in time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 7 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to keep us informed at least 15 days prior to the departure date. If you inform us 15 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount would be refunded, and under 15 days 0% amount would be refunded.