Spiti known as the ‘Virgin Paradise’ is a middle land between the lush green valleys and cold mountain desserts of the Himalayan Region. The place is a must visit for all those seeking an adrenaline rush and would leave anyone in awe who gets to witness its beauty as it offers picturesque views of valleys and landscapes.
The best time to explore this Gem of Nature is from June to September when the glacial lakes are all set to welcome the tourists in all their glory with immensely beautiful flora and fauna that will surely excite any nature lover. Take the Spiti Valley bike tour. One of the most unexplored and offbeat places in the Himalayas and get that adrenaline pumping. Once you step into the place you will see that this place is no less than magic and indeed is a treat to sore eyes as you get to witness the changing colours of landscapes from green to brown while on your way to Spiti. One might come to a realization that there couldn’t be anything more beautiful than this miraculous and spell binding place on earth located in the Himalayas that has a very rich Buddhist Tibetan culture that resides in the jagged villages of Spiti.
If you are a mountain person and seem to have an eternal love for mountains, then Spiti Valley is the place for you. If you are on the lookout for the best Spiti Valley bike tour package, then look no further as we offer you a well-planned and cheapest Spiti Valley bike tour. Don’t miss the chance to witness the pristine and everlasting beauty of Spiti Valley. Bike tours to Spiti Valley are a perfect blend of beauty and adventure. So hop on your bikes and get ready to take back home some unforgettable memories from Spiti that will last a lifetime.
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar, Double rooms only for couple.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from first day Dinner till last day breakfast in Hotel)
- Royal Enfield bike Himalayan. For One Bike Two Riders and RE 350 CC. For One Bike One Rider including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary and for Bike package only Exp.
- Dedicated Road Captain.
- Back up vehicle and mechanics.
- Delhi to Manali to Delhi Transfer by Volvo.
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency.
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any expense to Delhi and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- We don’t provide any pickup or drop from Manali bus stand to hotel or vice versa.
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Riding Gears (Elbow Guard, and Knee Guard) are available at the cost of INR 2500 PER PERSON, only on prior intimation two week before the departure date.
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 10000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account before 45 days of departure.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 30 days before departure
- All bookings confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels or similar.
- Kindly note that cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details i.e. Aadhar card, Driving License or Election Commission ID Card.
- Registration amount is non-refundable under any circumstances
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances (pandemic and any kind of external force) or rules force by the government or travel restriction by the government, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies to opt for transfer of booking to other group then there will be no refund)
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 45 days prior to the departure date
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to inform us at least 45 days prior to the departure date, amount refunded would be after deducting the registration amount (Rs 10 000 If you inform us 30 days prior to the departure date, 25 amount will be refunded and under 20 days 0 amount would be refunded.
- If in case you are 2 passengers and have opted for 1 bike 2 rider option, and your pillion rider cancels the trip due to any reason then you have to take the solo rider package.
- If in case you inform us to change the travel dates 45 days prior to the ride date, then your booking will be shifted to your desired batch depending upon the availability if you inform us under 30 days of the departure date your booking shall be liable to cancellation and no amount would be refunded.