Situated in the heart of the Thar Desert and close to the India-Pakistan border, Jaisalmer, founded in 1156 by Rawal Jaisal, is carpeted with golden sand and almost every house is built with the yellow Jaisalmer stone thus, making it the ‘Golden City’. The city still exudes an age-old aura of valor and royalty. Bold Rajasthani attires and the golden landscape of the city form a distinctive contrast. Jaisalmer literally meaning ‘the Hill Fort of Jaisal’ is a destination where camels are seen in abundance, an iconic hill-fort stands above the city with imposing walls where the best examples of par-brilliance inscriptions are found. Jaisalmer has come a long way from being an important town along the ancient camel-train route that ran through India and Central Asia to being one of the largest towns of Rajasthan and a popular destination among tourists.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing (Twin sharing rooms only for couple)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Patva Haveli
- Camel Safari and Jeep Safari (Sand Dunes)
- Ghadisar Lake and Hunted Village
- Ac vehicle the inter trip
- All parking and tall tax
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Travel expense like Air fares & railway tickets
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. Etc.
- Any expenses arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, route changes Etc. (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Fees for any adventure activity
- Travel Insurance.
Terms and Condition:
- Payment should be done 100% in advance.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that a cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit the amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- We have the right to cancel the group at any time if in case the bookings don’t exceed 10 passengers per group.
- In case of cancellation for the group from organizer side due to any unavoidable
- Circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies opting for transfer of booking to other groups, then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client-side after the registration at any point in time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 7 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to keep us informed at least 15 days prior to the departure date. If you inform us 15 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount would be refunded, and under 15 days 0% amount would be refunded.