Rightly known as the ‘Crown of India’, the state of Jammu & Kashmir indeed lives up to its nickname of being the ‘Paradise on Earth’. As quoted by the Mughal Emperor Jehangir, “If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here, it’s here”, Jammu & Kashmir casts a spell on everyone who visits here. It’s a dream of every Indian traveller to visit this paradise, at least once a lifetime. A holiday destination for every reason and for every season is this land that inspired poets for centuries.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis Included in Hotel Four Season Resort or Similar
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake (01 Hour)
- Welcome Drink On arrival
- Airport Pickup and Drop Included
- All parking charges Included
- All transfer and sightseeing as per below Itinerary by Non Ac Etios/Swift Dzire/Innova/Tempo for 04 Nights / 05 Days
- All currently Applicable Taxes
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
- Goods & Service Tax 5 %
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg (Payable directly)
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam: Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Baisaran and Betaab Valley (Payable directly)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Still camera/ video camera charges
- Travel insurance
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms and Condition:
- Payment should be done 100% in advance.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that a cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit the amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- We have the right to cancel the group at any time if in case the bookings don’t exceed 10 passengers per group.
- In case of cancellation for the group from organizer side due to any unavoidable
- Circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client denies opting for transfer of booking to other groups, then there will be no refund).
- In case of cancellation from client-side after the registration at any point in time, then in that case there will be no refund.
- If you want to change your tour date, you have to inform us 7 days prior to the departure date.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to keep us informed at least 15 days prior to the departure date. If you inform us 15 days prior to the departure date, 25% amount would be refunded, and under 15 days 0% amount would be refunded.