A fascinating mix of modern and ancient, where East meets West, Turkey is one of the most incredible countries in the world. As such it has plenty of European and Asian influences from all sides. With close proximity to Africa too, it is a cultural melting pot where people of all beliefs and faiths can feel at home. Turkey is one of the most popular holiday destinations for Indian travelers, and it truly has something to offer everyone’s tastes: white sandy beaches, ruins of ancient civilizations, world-class sights, delicious food, cosmopolitan feels, and holiday spirits. Turkey is truly a country that leaves you breathless.
- Return economy class airfare (Mumbai- Istanbul- Mumbai)
- Internal economy class airfare (Istanbul-Cappadocia-Istanbul)
- Applicable airport taxes as on date
- 06 Nights accommodation at the selected hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Istanbul City Tour
- Pamukkale Tour
- Cappadocia Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Government Services Tax & Tac @5% each is extra on total invoice
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Porterage, laundry, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges,
- All items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the Inclusion Column
Terms and Condition:
- Initial deposit – INR 35,000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking. Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.)
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure INR 8000/- per person.
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 14 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 8 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 100% of the Tour Cost. (Cancellation in Airline will be as per Airline norms and conditions.)