Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history. Golden Triangle Tour is a tour where you will Explore India In Style. When Ready to visit India? Get ready for the Golden Triangle Tour and Start Your Trip With Golden Triangle Tour and explore The Ultimate Golden Triangle Tour. Choose our well compiled and customized golden triangle tours and Experience the DIFFERENCE. Combine it with any one of the below extensions and DISCOVER some of the many faces of INCREDIBLE INDIA!!!
- Stay on above hotels/ similar.
- Daily Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis at Aster Inn or La Vista or Similar
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis at Deviram Palace or Hotel Idea Inn or Similar
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis at Hotel Ruby or Similar
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- All sightseeing & transfers on private car
- All toll, taxes & parking included.
- All Applicable Taxes. Except Govt. Service Tax @ 4.50%
- Anything not included in “Inclusions”.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Entry tickets to any monument.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax 5% Govt. service tax.
Terms and Condition:
- Payment should be done 100% in advance.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
- Kindly note that a cheque is not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit the amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- We have the right to cancel the group at any time if in case the bookings don’t exceed 10 passengers per group.
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 days prior to date of event or in case of no-show, 100% retention is payable
- 10-30 Days prior to date of event, 75% retention is payable
- 30-45 days prior to date of event, 50% retention is payable
- 45 Days or prior, service fee of 10% of total package amount is payable
- No refunds in case of early check-out decrease in no. of pax, meals not consumed.
- RAJASTHAN VISITS applies exactly the same Hotel/Service provider’s cancellation policy and any refunds applicable will be issued only after RAJASTHAN VISITS has received the same from the Hotel/Airline/Service providers.