Goa is the most popular beach destination in India. Goa, a tiny emerald land on the west coast of India, the 25th state of the Union states of India, was liberated from Portuguese rule in 1961. It was a part of Union Territory of Goa, Daman & Diu till 30th May 1987 when it was carved out of form a separate state. Goa covers an area of 3702 square kilometres and comprises two Revenue district viz North Goa and South Goa. Boundaries of Goa State are defined in the North Terekhol river which separates it from Maharashtra, in the East and South by Karnataka State and West by Arabian Sea. Goa lies in Western Coast of India and is 594 Km (by road) away from Mumbai city.
- Pick up & Drop from Goa Airport or Railway station on AC Tempo Traveler.
- Accommodations on Double Sharing Room.
- Daily Breakfast (Except on the day of arrival).
- 02 Days Goa Sightseeing on AC Tempo Traveler (01-Day North Goa & 01-Day South Goa)
- 5% GST will be extra.
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any adventure or sports activities.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips etc.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- Any entrance fee to any monuments.
- Travel Insurance.
Terms and Condition:
- Above is just a quote. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailingdoes not take place due to weather or payload restrictions. However, we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of the ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation policy is as per hotel and ferry policy.
- If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike decided by management team etc.), we will issue the full fees. Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if it is possible by us. The cancellation charges For National Camp / Tour:
- Cancellations before to 90 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
- Cancellations between 89 days and 48 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
- Cancellations less than 47 days to the start of the journey – No Refund